Friday, August 19, 2011

Twitter: Where Normal Hot Girls Feel Important

  I love Twitter. Unlike Facebook, I only have to follow people I actually want to hear from and people can see how awesome and funny I am in 160 characters or less. The best part though is being an attractive girl on twitter, there can be many benefits.
  The most important part of your page, if you can manage being an attractive girl, is your picture. I am very critical about mine, I obviously pick out my best close up. Requirements are as follows, big smile, good hair, little bit of cleavage (but not enough to make you look like a whore), and cute form fitting clothes. The reason your picture on Twitter is way more important than your picture on Facebook is on twitter you may actually have the opportunity to interact with your favorite celebs, musicians, and athletes.
  Now I don't want to brag, but twitter has done some pretty big things for me. I have been DMed (or direct messaged for all you newbs out there) by a couple Capitals players and a certain mega star you might've seen as a coach on a show called "The Voice." Every time I was messaged though I wasn't ever expecting a response. The key is to never look desperate or like you're trying to get attention. Kind of like getting guys in real life, the more desperate you look the more you ain't getting shit back. One of those messages never panned out but the other 2 are great stories for another day and another post (stay tuned).
  To be a #boss on twitter you must #riseandgrind and piss excellence, reply to all the celebs you love without looking like a psycho, be clever and get all the RTs you can. If you can't manage that than #sorrynotsorry but twitter just ain't you.

No comments:

Post a Comment